Mark Twain, a very famous writer once said
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
And here I am asking you the same question with a different style.
When was the last time YOU did something for the first time.?
Waking up in the early hours of a chilly morning to see the sunshine and probably start writing the same describing the feeling ( I am doing it ! and this cold is literally killing me in Hyderabad)
Building the Network- My manager has shared me a very important lesson he learned the hard way, His advice is simple – Go talk to a stranger every now and then and build your network – All you have to use is your genuine SMILE.
No Virtual World for few days- Have you ever tried to stay away from connecting yourself to the virtual world – the World we built with wires and wireless and start doing something for sheer pleasure or happiness that we didn’t do until now? What is stopping you??
Soul Searching – True discovery of your soul by introspecting your actions time to time. If you think your actions will not give you happiness don’t search the ways to find it. JUST BE HAPPY
Well, as Twain elegantly put, Sail away from safe harbor and set for a new direction and discover the new YOU.
The Power of Thinking Nothing
Men, sitting at some quite place, staring at hallow space, are quite good at thinking “nothing” I mean – absolutely “nothing”
There has not one single thought in their minds not even one. They do it without much difficulty and with sharp expression on their faces, just to forget everything in a state of isolation.
And until they are disturbed by the incessant blabber of their girl friends, they find a lot of solitude in the emptiness and in not thinking anything
On the contrary, Women just cant understand how one can “Think Nothing” There has to be something that Men are focusing or munching in their minds at any given point of time. For them this is quite complex to understand as this is quite simple for men( made my point here!!)
Without understanding what they are doing, every girl friend pokes and punches her boy friend to tell her what is he thinking in his mind so intensely(Its because Men give a very sharp and serious expression on their faces when they are deeply occupied in thinking nothing.)
My point at the end is You don’t have to read psychology books to understand Men brains!!! they are simple.If you do, you would stare at men with a feeling of AWE!
Inder: Hey dear, What upp, long time no mesg how have u been?
Rose: Hiiiii, good good what s happening with ya? Got a girl in Hyderabad yet?
Inder: What ? R u joking? A girl ?…and in Hyderabad ? I don’t see a girl in the streets these days All I could see is ghosts wearing colorful masks making them invisible
Rose: Ha ha ha !!! R u jealous or r u angry on scarves by the way?
Inder: If there s one guy who is not angry and frustrated over this mask covering all the beauty…
Rose: what would u do If I find a guy ..?
Inder: I would shoot his brains out for good !!!!
Rose: So, what r u planning to do then? Girls are not going to change them irrespective of seasons, weather and changing fashion tastes…!
Inder: Well, I am planning to do something creative …!
- Wherever you go you can see the women ranging from 18 to 28 wears this neatly tied cotton/silk cloth around their heads making them more gullible.
- Taking the advantage in the name of fashion transformation, today girls finding it easier to wear the scarves to ward off the most cantankerous and awkward scares scanning them.
- This revolutionary invention brought by the fashion experts(or whoever started this) has influenced young girls so much that girls from the rural villages and towns are well informed in advance to equip themselves to this modernized magical megapolis Hyderabad.
- For the newly joined, likely help from the co workers, college mates, friends and hostel mates to tie the head scarf to make her invisible
- The guys on the street who used to the scenes of complete 3D viewing from top to toe now cursing the guy who invented the head scarves
- There is always the creative fashion improvisation that works for men in this case it shall likely be Men head scarves
- The head scarves make so much fuzz that the boy friend -girl friend chit chatting wearing head scarves will likely be no-surprise
- The famous Video presentations by the expert in tying the Head Scarves
Rose: That would work; but that certainly doesn’t help u find a girl re ..good Luck
This is Ravindhar K. Started writing again. The previous blog has given me so much inspiration that I decided to write the posts here without influence of cruel emotions and heart broken feelings.
Happy Reading. Provide the comments and Motivate me for more writing !